» Warsaw » Warsaw » Warsaw
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 12 hours
Departs: Warsaw, Warsaw
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Visit one of the oldest Polish towns
- Discover beautiful monuments and nature
- Admire the view from the hill of three crosses
- Take a picture with the romantic ruins of the castle
- Visit a traditional bakery and historic market square with renaissance mansions
Thanks to its picturesque situation and natural values, Kazimierz Dolny started to attract Polish painters and art students. You will find there lots of art galleries and lovely boutiques. Nowadays it's considered as one of the most instagramable places in Poland.
Apart from being a genuine architectural gem and a place with a lot of history, the town is surrounded by very picturesque loess gorges which are situated at a walking distance from the market square. During this tour you will have a chance to enjoy nature, good food and beautiful architecture.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
5 hours • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Warsaw Travel Guide